Prosciutto San Daniele Natura Antica DOP
Prosciutto di San Daniele is produced only in the Friuli Venezia Giulia region in the hilly area around the town of San Daniele in the province of Udine, in the extreme north-eastern part of Italy. Recognizable by its Consortium brand, Prosciutto di San Daniele is made solely of the meat of pigs born and bred in Italy and Italian sea salt.
• Natural food product with no additives or preservatives of any kind.
• Aged for a minimum of 16 months.
• DOP (Protected Designation of Origin)
• No Artificial Ingredients.
• Gluten Free Product.
• Minimally Processed, Slow Cured